Sunday, September 25, 2011

Introduction and An Idea of How to Navigate Through the Blogs and Posts

Dear Family, Friends, Neighbors and Countrymen                                 
       Evidence shows we through our actions and ignorance are creating the greatest tyrannical government of all time.  I’m not waiting for the knock on the door.  While I still possess the freedoms resources and will, I must question the ludicrous events cascading upon us now.  If hard tyranny strikes, will I be one of those good people racked in guilt and shame mumbling “Well I knew and did nothing.”  But what are the chances of such an event in America? Some say 5 or 10%.  Perhaps much more!  I ask myself what would I do if my child, wife or friend faced such chances of being harmed?  Wouldn’t I try to do all that I could to keep them safe?  Why is it any different with our nation?  If anything it is more critical!
      In these blogs are videos of government officials, government documents, mainline media sources and scientific journal articles illustrating the multiple tentacles of this rising totalitarianism. I believe we need to talk about and take action regarding the above. 
     Just if your curious you might read the five-page analysis of what I think is happening in the Introduction file or post in this blog, http://unclesamenterstheendgamepart1.blogspot.com.  If you just want to look at links to government documents, mainstream news sources and scientific journal articles without my analysis then go to the file or post, Links to Corruption Part 1 found second from the top of this blog.   Also go to the post Links to Corruption Part 2 found on the bottom of the blog, Uncle Sam Enters the End Game Part 2.  All the links from all the files are contained in this file.  It will describe ways you can choose to navigate through that file or post as well as the other files or posts if you choose to do so.  There are 18 or so files describing different aspects of what I consider the new emerging tyrannical movement.
     I found a few people who believe what I say, maybe 10% now.  The numbers are growing as far as I can tell.  The vast majority of people ignore what I say without comment.  A few judge me and dismiss me without a thought.  However, oddly I am rarely challenged.  I would love to hear from anyone who can give me ideas, opinions, or criticisms.  I want to be proven wrong then I would be much happier!  I take heart with something Mahatma Gandhi said about his work.  “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, and then you win.” Judging by the reaction of my friends and colleagues I am encouraged and convinced I must press on with my ideals until I can be convinced otherwise.  Feel free to use these ideas, improve upon them, make them your own and pass them on.
     May God, God’s Angels, the Saints and all righteous ones pour their energy and their wisdom and strength into my country, Uncle Sam, my countrymen, all people, and all life so we can do what is best.  Thank you.
     Comments email Unclesamenterstheendgame@gmail.com  The barter and local currency survey are also at http://unclesamenterstheendgamepart5.blogspot.com.   They can be filled on line and sent to the Unclesam email address if you want to be part of barter or local currency system.   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment